Protect Your Software Investment
Your company deserves to get the best value for your software dollar. A SysCompare Software Assurance agreement is the key to ensuring your investment is protected and you receive the best support you can. Enjoy free upgrades and priority support handling as well as many more benefits.
Software Assurance provides you with protection for your SysCompare software product licenses. Agreements are sold in one year increments and the initial cost (as well as renewal) are based on the current cost of the total number of licenses purchased or renewed. You may purchase Software Assurance at the time of your purchase or within 30 days of your purchase. After that time, you can only purchase Software Assurance with additional license purchases. Download the Software Assurance Glossy for more details.
- Free updates in the current SysCompare Pro product line for which you purchased (4.x, 5.x, etc)
- Free upgrades to future SysCompare Pro releases
- Unlimited Priority Email Support. Please be sure your email originates from your corporate email address or specify in your email your company for priority handling.
- Priority Helpdesk ticket handling
- Priority Software Questions/Issue Processing and Response.
- Telephone support with Priority Handling and Response Time.
- Priority Feature requests and Design Change Request process
- Real-time online remote troubleshooting and support
- Rapid Hot-Fix and patch release program
Technical Support Options
Technical support is available by email 24 hours a day and by phone Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm Pacific. Customers with a Software Assurance should refer to the special contact email and phone support information on your contract for priority support. Customers using the standard support channel are not guaranteed to receive priority support. Contact us at email@example.com.
In addition to our email and telephone based support options, we are also happy to provide the following resources to assist with using, configuring or troubleshooting the use of SysCompare.
- SysCompare Manual
- SysCompare Manual (Version 4.x)
- Open Helpdesk Ticket
- Troubleshooting WMI, Firewall and Authentication Issues
- WMI Reference Guide
- Using SysCompare with Computers Separated by Firewalls
- Rebuilding the WMI Repository