Available for Immediate Download
Download and install SysCompare Pro and you will automatically receive a 14-day evaluation license. This license will enable all the features and categories in SysCompare for your testing needs. After 14 days, SysCompare will switch back to the feature-limited SysCompare LITE mode. If your evaluation license has expired and you wish to request another one, contact us at email@example.com.
When you purchase a license, you will be able to use the same downloads and installer. Just follow the instructions in your license email to install the license key and activate the full SysCompare Pro feature set.
SysCompare 5.0 Release Notes
- The installer is now a unified installer that supports both x86 and x64 Operating Systems. SysCompare will automatically detect and run under x64 mode when supported on the computer running the software
- Ability to query the file system and compare file existence and properties across multiple computers. The file contents are not compared though
- Collection Internet Information Server (IIS) configuration settings and properties
- Query of Registry keys now include the option to include sub-keys. NOTE, due to the possible size and memory limits, it is possible the resulting information will be too large to save or compare.
- Exporting configuration and comparison data is now to a HTML file rather than Excel. This addresses numerous limitations with Excel tabs, category names and formatting
- You can now scan multiple computers and choose to compare them against themselves – not with each other. Refer to Edit\Options\Differences
- AutoScan can now be configured to send a saved SCP file rather than the exported HTML file
- Licenses are now provided as text data and entered via a new licensing dialog. License files are no longer needed or used.
- Querying registered DLL queries are now three times faster. As a result, the category is now enabled by default
- Improved SysCompare Update checking and alerting process including update details
- Diagnostic logging has been improved to make problem resolution faster and easier for our customers
- The Services category now includes the DesktopInteract property in its scans
- The Disk Drive category now includes the Firmware property in its scans
- The Windows Activation category has been removed as its been deprecated by Microsoft
- SystemStartupOptions and SystemStartupDelay removed from the Operating System category due to the use of the Boot Configuration Data by Microsoft
- Removed the duplicate list of the hardware manufacturer in the Bios Hardware section
- The ThreadingModel and Description properties were removed from the Registered DLL category due to the time consumption to gather the data. But we did add File Creation Date to the category
- Windows SAT properties were removed from the OS category – it was a deprecated, Windows Vista only attribute
- The Computer Scan UI will now resolve an IP Address for a target computer into its proper FQDN name for display during the scan
- The software will automatically enter in Evaluation Mode for 14 days when installed. No request is needed to get an evaluation key.
- You can now right click a computer and choose to start a Remote Desktop session to the target computer
- Overall rework of the UI and iconography to modernize the application
- The Options/Preferences menu has been changed to Edit\Options and the layout has been improved
- Improvements to the checkbox logic to ensure child/parent checkbox states are properly updated in the UI
- Total Physical Memory now only shows up in the Hardware category and no longer in the Operating System category
- SysCompare will no longer attempt to collect Group Policy Object information for a standalone/workgroup computer
- The Scan Active Directory button will only be enabled if the computer running the software is a member of Active Directory
Platforms: x86 & x64
Upgrade Your License
If you are covered by a Software Assurance agreement, Contact Us to receive your free license upgrade. Version 4 licenses will not work with SysCompare 5.
Windows Server 2016
Windows Server 2012
Windows Server 2008 R2
Windows Server 2008
Windows Server 2003 R2
Windows Server 2003
Windows Server 2000